Saturday, December 6, 2008

The Devil's Toolbox

It has been a long time tradition to give the man of the house a new toolbox for Christmas....but sometimes untraditional gifts are more fun... How about surprising HIM with The Devil's Toolbox under the tree this year...
Overflowing with rare 19th century tools and otherworldly, unearthly delights, this antique toolbox is sure to put a big, wicked smile on his face!




Everything fits in nice and compact and the box locks up with an old Masters lock! Update - Sold to Brooklyn Girl in New York!
Lots more new arrivals have been posted on my website in the different categories, especially in Boudoir....take a look.
Happy Holidays!

11 comments:

Christopher A. Klingler said...

TOO spooky cool!

I want one and I'm not handy with tools!!! LOL '-P)

Season's Greetings

Chris :-)

Prairie Gothic said...

That looks very scary!

Anonymous said...

absolutely my all time favorite blog; i look forward to every post. never disappointed!
stay true~

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Merry Merry Crystal!!!

Chris Kringle (-:

XOXO

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Hi Crystal,

Thanks SO much for the nice compliment on my tree!

I am so glad to know you & wish you the best this holiday season.

Merry Merry!!!

Chris :-)

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Wishing you a wonderful New Year!!! :-)

Chris

XOXO

Kimberly said...

Hi, I LOVE LOVE LOVE your stuff! I want it all in my house! I am putting you on my blog watch list! Happy Holidays! Kimberly

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Hi Crystal!

You are the best and thanks for ALL your support & friendship in 2008!

Hoping 2009 will be a great year for BOTH of us!!!

Happy New Years!!!

XOXO
Chris

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!
stay true to what you do~
FMI

Stefania Morgante said...

you have an incredible shop! wow, I sent to you an award, go to see my last post, for the moment, ciao from Italy

Brooklyngirl said...

I am the lucky one who bought the box. Can't wait to receive it

Millie C. Brooklyn NY