Saturday, March 1, 2008

Girls Night Out






The merchants in Old Hangtown stayed opened late last night for "Girls Night Out". This town has all kinds of fun events throughout the year. There was a fashion show at the bank and two ensembles from my shop were featured, "A Night at the Opera" and "The Gothic Bride". I took some fun photos of my model, Megan, before she hit the runway....
Megan is a natural beauty and very photogenic and she has an uncanny resemblance to Penelope Cruz! After the show, customers came in for some treats and a little late night shopping.....
By the way, Megan is available for modeling or photo shoots, contact me if you have work for her......

6 comments:

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Crystal ~ Your model is gorgeous!

Everything looked GREAT! '-)

Chris

Gothic Rose Antiques said...

You're right, Chris. She really is stunning, especially in a little vintage goth attire. You should have seen all the camera flashes going off when it was her turn at the show last nite!

Southern Gypsy Moon Art said...

WOW Crystal! Look's like it was a spectacular event, a girl's night out to remember. Megan looks amazing what a classic beauty she is. You did an amazing job on the table setting it looked devilishly divine! My applause,for a great event !
Nina.

oldflowers4me said...

wow-your world looks divine-

cconz said...

crystal, when i was reading your blog i thought the pic of megan might be you. I thought how in the world someone so YOUNG could acummulate a wealth of of wonderful stuff. I am not kidding, this is my favorite site. I'm salivating as i type. So many cool things.Are gypy things for sale on your web page? I have a gypy fortune telling machine that it would look fabulous with.cathie

cconz said...

crystal, for starters, i could'nt find the cards on your site,the fortune telling cards. a price on those? the gypsy drape? i saw a pair of fingerless spider gloves(elbow lenght) but, could'nt find them again.check out my grandma click on (may) posts. she's a beauty.thanks. cathie